Want an awesome shower experience but don’t know which steamer to use?
That’s fine because we have one for every mood!
* my personal favs!
recommendations for morning showers
- *boost - made with orange and menthol to help wake you up and clear out your sinuses!
- awake - our very first morning steamer! Made with lime, lemon and sweet orange to help uplift and awaken your spirits
- morning meadow - a calm blend if you want something not as strong. Made with patchouli, lime and tangerine oils
- coffee - made with real coffee essential oil and fragrances to help you naturally wake up before you grab that cup of coffee
recommendations for afternoon showers
- fresh breeze - made with lemon and eucalyptus for a minty fresh aroma!
- eucalyptus menthol - a strong blend of menthol and eucalyptus for a minty punch!
- relief - a mid day pick me up! - made with lavender, orange and peppermint for a refreshing feel
- *fruity loops - a fun sweet blend of cereal and sweet orange essential oil
recommendations for night showers
- *moon magic - a beautiful blend of ylang ylang and Bulgarian lavender
- *zen - lavender and menthol - provides a relaxing minty aroma
- relax - pure lavender essential oil
- black - vetiver, cedarwood, and lavender essential oils - perfect musky scent!
- slumber - chamomile and lavender - a new favorite!
When choosing a steamer to help clear sinus congestion, choose one with eucalyptus, menthol or peppermint.
When choosing one to help uplift your mood or energy, choose one that has a citrus scent like lemon, lime, orange, bergamot, grapefruit or lemongrass.
When choosing one to help with nausea/headaches/anxiety, choose one that has peppermint!
And finally, when choosing one to help you wind down and relax, choose one that has lavender, chamomile, or ylang ylang.
I hope this helps you learn more about which steamers to choose and why.